The Sea Tel Model USAT 24 is a 60 cm Ultra Small Aperture Terminal for Broadband connectivity in SCPC or TDMA networks. It is the first 60 cm marine antenna to meet FCC’s and ETSI’s specification allowing multi mode use with Spread Spectrum
Building on the success of the commercial grade 2406 VSAT, the USAT 24 is designed for the Leisure market, specifically Inter-Coastal vessels to be complemented by the ST 24 (60 cm) TV receive only antenna. Services are offered on a number of platforms such as: Hughes, Viasat and iDirect with optimal satellite coverage areas provided by the leading satellite operators.
The USAT 24 is one of the smallest and lightest, Ku-band antenna’s for marine broadband applications which while offered at a low price, continues to provide uncompromised Sea Tel performance and quality.
The Sea Tel USAT 24 Series utilizes the DAC-2202 Antenna Control Unit. The DAC 2002 is a 19″ rack mount unit (1.75″ tall) featuring: (3) RS-232/422 Serial Ports: (1) full function M&C and (2) NMEA ports for heading. GPS input and modem compatible, reformatted GPS output (GGA/GLL); (1) Ethernet port allowing (2) full-function TCP/IP M&C ports; (1) multi-user HTML interface port for setting all DAC parameters and viewing the current DAC status; (1) UDP download port for updating software in the Comm Interface. Remote access cabable.
|Antenna:||60 cm/24″ Ring Focus feed|
|Recieve gain:||34.0dBi @ 10.95 GHz|
|Transmit gain:||36.0dBi @ 14.0 GHz|
|Radome:||70cm / 27.2″ D X 68cm / 26.6″ H (Frequency Tuned)|
|Weight:||45Kg / 99.4 lbs max.|
|Ship’s Motion:||+/- 25° Roll and +/- 10° Pitch|
- Linear polarized feed with Auto Pol
- 8W BUC version only
- Built-In GPS for fast satellite acquisition
- Azimuth Range of Motion: 680 Degrees (Limited)
- Elevation Range of Motion: +2° to +75°
- Built-in test capability, run from antenna control unit or PC
- Windows M&C program
- Built-in test includes Strip Chart Recorder
- Remote Diagnostic Capable
- Single or Quad Band LNB options
- 13.5 dB / K calculated G/T @ 12 GHz (Clear sky, 20 degrees elevation)
- Meets FCC EIRP Spectral Density Mask @ -21.6 dBW / 4KHz
- < 0.2° RMS mis-pointing @ +/- 20° / 10°